Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We've Got a Jumper!

Bailey's Aunt Meg and Uncle drew gave us their old Jumperoo for Bailey to use and I must admit that it's quite possibly the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time. 

When we put her in it the first time, Bailey had no clue what she was supposed to do.  She just stared up at us with this look of confusion on her face...which was quickly followed by a loooonnnng yawn and lots frustrated babbling.  Scott held the sides of the seat and showed her how to jump and she went nuts!  She could literally jump in this thing for an hour straight.  She's quite the noisy jumper, too.  The minute she goes in it she starts happily babbling and squealing, and she doesn't stop until we take her out.  This thing is SUCH a great invention!  I was actually able to cook a full meal AND make myself a pot of coffee without even a hint of fussing from my little jumper.  Fantastic!

Now, if only she'd realize that she has to actually stop jumping when it's time to get out.  I thought she knocked out a tooth when I attempted to pick her up out of it yesterday.  Dangerous stuff...

Oh well.  Such is life with Bailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!