Sunday, January 2, 2011

Life With Bailey

It's been six months since Bailey was born.  For awhile, I've been toying with the idea of blogging about our life now that she's here.  But, as often happens, time flies and I've just been too busy to actually sit down and think about how to begin here.  So I finally got a minute today and decided that now's the time to get moving on it.  


Bailey's a little over six months old now, and I can't believe how quickly she's growing.  She sits up on her own, she (sort of) waves and she claps her hands.  She's quick to smile at Scott or me (or most people, for that matter).  She makes me smile every single day, and I feel so lucky that I get to be her mother.  It's so weird to think about how easily she fits into our lives and how much we love her.  Six months ago I couldn't imagine actually having a baby.  Now I can't imagine what my life would be like without her.  

Right now she's sitting on the floor and "yelling" at me.  Probably because I've abandoned her with her toys to start up this blog.  She has quite the temper, and she's not at all shy about letting us know if and when something's not cool with her.  So, now I'll abandon this post in order to go hang out with my baby because she looks so damn cute and I can't get enough of her...but also because she's giving me the death stare and babbling REALLY angrily.  


Such is life with Bailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!