Thursday, July 19, 2012

Two More Days!

We're leaving for vacation in two days, and I'm sooooo ready for the (semi) break!  Although, I hate the packing.  This year I made lists of everything that I need to pack for each of us, plus any miscellaneous things we might need (phone chargers, Bailey's potty seat, etc.), but I'm almost positive that I'll forget something.  It always happens, without fail.

We're leaving at 7am on Saturday and I'm hoping that things go off without a hitch (ie; that Bailey gets up, dressed and in the car without a major meltdown).  I'm also hoping that the car ride won't be too bad...hopefully she falls back to sleep and stays that way until we hit Jersey!  And then, of course, there's the constant wishing that everything stays calm during the week and that we can keep her on pretty much the same routine we're got her on at home.  Fingers crossed...

*************************************************************************

We'll also be finding out on Thursday whether this baby is a boy or a girl!  I didn't want to find out with Bailey, but I'm anxious to find out this time around (for reasons I will explain at a later date).  We'll see.  In any case, we'll be thrilled either way and Christmas should be interesting this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!