Saturday, July 28, 2012

Family Vacation 2012

We just got back from vacation this morning, and I'm already sad that the week is over.  We had great weather and lots of fun...with only a few meltdowns and tantrums mixed in.

The beach was a big fail for Bailey...she hated it, which really surprised me.  It got to the point where, by day five, she wouldn't even let her toes touch the sand let alone the ocean.  She clung to whoever would hold her and kept repeating, "I scared" over and over again.  It was cute on the first day...by the last day I was over it!

She did pretty well on the boardwalk.  Both girls got to ride the rides almost every night and they had a blast.  Bailey cried when the rides were over and, I'll admit, I bribed her with ice cream more often than I should have.

Our schedule was completely off and Bailey had a really hard time with naps and going to bed at night.  There were tears just about every night and she ended up falling asleep in my parents' room and then being carried into ours for the night...craziness.

Luckily, we survived and we're home.  We had a fantastic, but very quick, week...just what we needed!

Bailey met this princess on our very first night.  After that, she just HAD to see her every time we went on the boardwalk.








This isn't what it looks like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!