Friday, July 27, 2012

Baby Number 2 -- We're Having A....

 
.... BOY!!


Scott and I had our Level 2 ultrasound at Abington Hospital on Thursday and we found out that we're having a baby boy...we're over the moon!  He'll be the first boy in 16 years on either side.

He looks great so far and was actually measuring a few days bigger so my due date got bumped to December 22nd...but I wouldn't be surprised, considering how everything has gone so far, if he came on Christmas Day.  The baby was moving all over the place during the ultrasound and we got a lot of great pictures of him, plus the obligatory "potty shot"...this little boy wasn't shy at all and there's no doubt that he's a he!

I have to go back at the end of August for a heart study because of the medication I was taking when we found out I was pregnant, but I'm confident that it will go well, too.  And, bonus!  I'll get to see the baby again.  :-)

Here are a few more photos we got from our ultrasound:

Profile!


He's waving at us

Note the placement of his fingers...Cowabunga, dude!

The Wanner foot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!