Friday, June 28, 2013

Flame-Free Friday!





It's Flame-Free Friday, folks!  I don't have too much to confess this week, but here goes:


Scott totally busted me for last week's confession about not washing the dishes.  He reads this blog maybe every 7 or 8 months, but he picked yesterday to log on and check it out.  Luckily, he was more amused than anything...but he's declared that he will no longer do the dishes when I decide to wait them out.  I screwed myself, folks.  I screwed myself.  ;-)

Yesterday was Bailey's birthday and she spent the night at my parents' house.  Every other Thursday she has a sleepover with her cousins at Mimom and Grandpop's house and yesterday happened to be their sleepover night.  Scott and I wanted to do something special with Bailey to celebrate her birthday, but all she wanted to do was have her sleepover.  So we let her go, and brought a cake over later on.  I missed her...but it was soooo nice not to get a break from the increasingly long bedtime routine with her.

I'm having surgery in July...and I'm looking forward to the "vacation".  I'm nervous about the surgery to the point where I haven't even really let myself think about it, but the overnight stay in the hospital will be a break for me.  I'm going to miss Scott, Bailey and Gerry like crazy, but 55 hour work weeks are exhausting to me and Bailey hasn't been easy to get to sleep at night for the past few weeks...it will be nice to not have to spend my every waking moment (at least for one day) taking care of kids, refereeing arguments, and talking them all down from the random tantrums they have a thousand times a day.

I'm counting down the days to vacation like a child counting down to Christmas.  Seriously.  I need this vacation. 

I haven't taken any pictures of myself for my Isagenix blog since I first started the program.  I have "before" pictures and happened to stumble upon them on my phone yesterday...and I was ashamed.  Oh my Lord, they were a wake-up call!  I didn't realize quite how big I had gotten until I saw those pictures.  Thank God I'm on my way to a healthier weight...but I'm embarrassed at where I was.

This picture makes me laugh WAY more than it should. 




So...anyone want to share some confessions?


It's Fjkjkjkjkj
IIt's Flame-Free Friday, folks!  Time to get those confessions out without fear of judgement.  Feel free to hop on board with me here and leave your confessions in the comments.  This is a safe zone...no judgements, no unkind remarks.  Get it off your chest.  Here are my confessions for the week: - See more at: http://wanner-family.blogspot.com/#sthash.Yl0c1bB4.dpuf
It's Flame-Free Friday, folks!  Time to get those confessions out without fear of judgement.  Feel free to hop on board with me here and leave your confessions in the comments.  This is a safe zone...no judgements, no unkind remarks.  Get it off your chest.  Here are my confessions for the week: - See more at: http://wanner-family.blogspot.com/#sthash.Yl0c1bB4.dpuf
It's Flame-Free Friday, folks!  Time to get those confessions out without fear of judgement.  Feel free to hop on board with me here and leave your confessions in the comments.  This is a safe zone...no judgements, no unkind remarks.  Get it off your chest.  Here are my confessions for the week: - See more at: http://wanner-family.blogspot.com/#sthash.Yl0c1bB4.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!