Friday, June 21, 2013

Flame-Free Friday!





It's Flame-Free Friday, folks!  Time to get those confessions out without fear of judgement.  Feel free to hop on board with me here and leave your confessions in the comments.  This is a safe zone...no judgements, no unkind remarks.  Get it off your chest.  Here are my confessions for the week:

I've only washed the dishes once all week.  Scott is home for the summer and I'm tired of washing dishes 3 times a day, so I've just been leaving them and waiting for him to get to them.  And I don't feel guilty about it.

I cheated on my Isagenix program a few times this week.  And I still lost two pounds.  I never had anything too, too bad but I definitely didn't stick to the program as rigidly as I have been the last 7 weeks.  Those cleanse days are my savior.

I hate my neighbors' dogs and often fantasize about shooting them with a BB gun.  Our houses are attached, and we have dogs on either side of us.  Dogs that bark nonstop from sun up to sun down.  The neighbors don't do anything to stop it, and it's maddening when the kids want to play outside or we just want to relax out there and can't because those damn dogs are charging the fence and barking like idiots.

Bailey has her very first dance recital this weekend and I think I'm going to cry.  Between her adorable costume and the two routines she has and the fact that my baby is going to be performing up on stage, I feel like I'm going to spend the whole show fighting tears.  And I'm not normally a crier, but I really feel like it's going to happen.

A few friends of mine have recently had or are about to have babies and it's giving me Baby Fever.  Mind you, Gerry isn't even 6 months old yet, and I have no desire to rush him out of babyhood just yet.  But there's something about the excitement of pregnancy and birth that just gets me every time.  Clearly, I'm not quite done.

I still have no pictures of Gerry in the house.  How horrible is that?  If a stranger walked into my home, they would have no clue that I have more than one child.  I've got tons of pictures online, but not a single one in a frame in my house.  Poor kid has gotten the shaft in that department.

I'm still amazed by every single thing my kids do.  Seriously.  Everything.  Yesterday, Gerry spent a good five minutes sucking on his big toe and I filmed the whole thing.  And then watched it over and over again. 

*************************************************************

Nothing too juicy, but it feels good to get some of these out.  So, tell me...what are your confessions this week? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!