Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday, Baby!


You might have noticed that I've been away for a little while.  I have a good excuse...I was having a baby!

Okay, so I didn't have an-almost-month-long labor and delivery, I've just been really busy in the days leading up to the baby's arrival.  But he's finally here!  I'll post the full birth story at the top of the blog, just like I did with Bailey's, so you can get all the lovely details there.  But to keep things short and sweet here, I'd like to welcome...

Gerald Anthony ("Gerry"), born on January 3, 2013 at 5:13am and weighing in at a whopping 8lbs. 11oz.


Happy Birth Day!


He's sweet and perfect, and has been SUCH a good baby since we brought him home.  Once again, I'm in love!

Here are a few more pictures from our first few days with Gerry (minus the million that I can't retrieve from my phone just yet)...









Mommy, Daddy and Gerry...all a bit sleepy!

Bailey meeting her brother for the first time

Time to go home!

Sleepy little guy




Friends of ours got married on Saturday, the day I was supposed to be discharged.  Bailey was their Flower Girl so we couldn't miss the wedding!  Since Gerry and I were stuck in the hospital, Scott and Bailey went together.  Here she is getting ready for the "fancy dance"!

My beautiful girl

More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!