Friday, September 16, 2011

Recap

Well, Scott's birthday didn't go as planned, but was still enjoyable.  He wanted to go to Friday's for dinner instead of staying home, so we packed Bailey up and went there for dinner.  We had a great meal and dessert, and Bailey was really well-behaved for us.  Then we came home, put her to bed, and just had a relaxing night in.  All in all, a good day!

Bailey has added two new words to her repertoire:  "baby" and "light".  It's so cool to see how excited she gets when she points to something and says the word...she's very proud of herself!

Last night, Bailey and I went with Meghan, Madison and my mom to a consignment sale.  I love, love, love the consignment sales!  Most of the clothes there are close to brand new and such great prices!  I got Bailey's Halloween costume there and stocked up on some winter pajamas and a few outfits for fall/winter.  The shoe selection wasn't all that great, but I did get her a pair of black mary jane's for church, and I'm heading back this weekend to scope out the toys and strollers and see what I can find.

I feel like the weeks are just flying by these days and before we know it, it will be Halloween!  It went from pretty hot yesterday to cold today, and it's really starting to feel like Fall.  I absolutely can't wait for that...it's my favorite season and Scott and I are really looking forward to taking Bailey to pumpkin farms and Linvilla Orchards.  Soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!