Thursday, September 22, 2011

Picture Time

We've been busy over here!  Instead of a long post, I thought I'd post a few more pictures of our little darling (I'm using that term very loosely these days).  She and I went to the park the other day and she had a blast!  Now that she's more confident in her walking and climbing abilities, she was ALL OVER the place.  But I got a few cute pictures out of it...enjoy!

My little gangster



She loves the swings...


But was too busy watching all the kids to look at the camera!



On the run










Chasing the dogs...silly girl thought she could catch them!

When the puppy dog eyes didn't work...

...she tried to some real tears.  NOT happy to be going home.


THESE pictures are to illustrate why Scott is not allowed to dress Bailey.  It was a little chilly the other morning and I asked him to grab a sweatshirt to put over her short sleeve pajama top while I changed her diaper.  When he came downstairs with her, she looked like this:

 Lime green polka dotted pajama shorts, a white pajama top, pink slipper boots and a red/multi-colored knit sweater.  Thank God her hair isn't long enough to do much with...I'm afraid to see what he'd do with THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!