Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Newest Obsession

My birthday (the big 2-7...not sure how I feel about being that much closer to 30) is coming up in the next few weeks, and Scott took Bailey out yesterday to get a present (not at all required, but always appreciated!).  He came home with 4 boxes that he'd wrapped himself and a big smile on his face.  Being the four-year-old-trapped-in-a-man's-body that he is, he all but insisted that I open it right away...right NOW.  So, I did...and, boy am I glad I did!  Here's what he got me:

Happy birthday to me!!





 This lovely contraption is the B60 Keurig one-cup coffeemaker, and I'm absolutely in love with it.  Those of you who know me even a little bit know that I'm a coffee fiend.  I love the taste of coffee.  I love the smell of coffee.  Just seeing the word "coffee" in print makes me happy.

I set it up first thing this morning, and have enjoyed 3 cups of coffee so far.  All made in under a minute, no muss no fuss.  The machine also came with a box of assorted k-cups (the individual coffees) and Scott bought a box of Kahlua k-cups to go with it.  The machine is fast, quiet and makes virtually no mess.  Have I mentioned that I love this thing?  Quite possibly one of the best gifts he's ever gotten me.  And when I thanked him (often and profusely) Scott simply replied, "Well, you never spend any money on yourself, so you deserve it."

Lucky me, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!