Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Five

It's a busy Friday over here.  In about 10 minutes I'll have a packed house so I'm hoping to get this post in before I'm inundated with small children!


1.  My sister and brother-in-law took Bailey on a tour of Sprout studios on Monday and she had a blast.  They got to meet Chica and Tim from the Sunnyside Up Show, and were able to see the "inside" of the studio where the show is filmed.  Bailey had so much fun and was full of stories when she came home!

My nieces faces are covered because I haven't gotten permission to show them here

That face -- pure joy



2.  Gerry has been waking up in some goofy positions this week.  Feet in the air, anyone?



3.  Bailey has a slew of t-ball games this week.  Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and then Saturday, with closing ceremonies immediately following.  She's going to be one busy kid, but she's excited about it!  She hasn't had a game in about a week and I think she's missing her t-ball buddies.


4.  Gerry is a jumper.  We got a trampoline for Bailey two Christmases ago, and it's been in the basement with her doll house and other toys.  She uses it sometimes, but lately she's been on a Barbie kick so it's been awhile since it's gotten any use.  The other day I heard the music going off and peeked downstairs to see who was jumping, and I found this:





5.  I "Paid It Forward" today and it seriously brightened my day.  I go to Suzy Jo for donuts for the kids and coffee for Scott and myself.  I was chatting with one of the women who works there {I see her every Friday and she's so nice} and she mentioned that on Fridays a group of five old men come by with their own tables and chairs {there's no seating at Suzy Jo...strictly carry out} and set them up out front and have breakfast together.  I've got a soft spot for the elderly and I thought it was so sweet that these men get together each week, so I told the woman I'd like to pay for their coffee.  It didn't cost much and I was happy to do it...I think it might be a regular Friday thing when I go for my own coffee!


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


 photo purplebrownsignature_zps522b387e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!