Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Recapping Again

Time to play catch-up!  There hasn't been too much going on since my last post, but enough that I figure I may as well come on over and let you all know what's up.

  • I've been taking my PPD meds faithfully for a few weeks, and I'm having more good days than bad.  It's nice to finally be feeling "normal" again.  I've even started getting up at 4:30 every morning and exercising for a bit before the kids get here.
  • Gerry had his 2 month well-visit a few weeks ago and is now tipping the scales at a little over 12 lbs.  He's still a happy little guy and I just adore seeing him smile or listening to him talk.  We've recently had to start bathing him in his infant tub in the bathroom (as opposed to on the kitchen table) because he kicks so much...last time I gave him a bath then kitchen table and floor were soaked from all his kicking!  He sticks his tongue out now, too.  :-)
  • We're starting potty training boot camp with Bailey this weekend.  Scott is on Spring Break all next week, so our goal is to have her pretty much fully trained by the end of the week.  Pull-ups give her an awful blistery rash, so we have to go straight to underwear.  I'm anticipating LOTS of accidents, but keeping my fingers crossed for a successful week!
  • The Easter Bunny was a big fat fail this year.  Bailey talked all day last weekend about how she wanted to see the "Eater Bunny" and sit on his lap.  She spent the whole time in line smiling and waving at him...and then froze when it came time to actually sit on his lap.  Gerry did fine, obviously.  At this age, he'll sit anywhere we put him.  Bailey, on the other hand, refused to sit down with the bunny.  No go this year.  Oh well...
  • Scott finally completed his Master's program!  He graduated with a 99%, and a special recognition from his professor.


So, I guess I didn't have all that much to update on, huh?  And too bad if I did, because Bailey is NOT letting me get much done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!