Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gerry's Baptism

We had Gerry baptized last weekend in our church.  Lucky little guy has 3 godparents: Uncle Drew, Molly and Devon.  We had a ton of close friends and family come and celebrate with us, and it was a wonderful day!  As usual, I don't have any pictures of my own because I forgot to pack my camera in all the hub bub.  But Molly sent me a few pictures and I thought I'd share them here.

Uncle Drew and Gerry

Molly and Gerry

Little Man getting his head wet

Mommy, Daddy and Gerry

Drew lighting the baptismal candle

Mommy, Daddy, Gerry, Devon, Molly, Drew

Bailey...with the giant bag of candy Mom Mom gave her


Molly and Gerry: comfy at the "after-party"

Bailey, Meg and Maddy at the party

TJ and Karley


               

And this one, just because I think Bailey looks so damn cute in these glasses (they're my grandfather's).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!