Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Bailey!

The title says it all...Bailey is two years old today!

I still can't believe it's been two years since she was born.  I know I say it all the time, but it really does feel like just yesterday.  It is so, so amazing to see the awesome little person she's becoming.  She's smart and funny and sensitive and crazy and feisty...there just aren't enough adjectives in the world to describe this little girl.

Right now, she's just finished up breakfast and is rocking the baby she got as a birthday present in the cradle she also got as a birthday present.  She's singing "Lullaby" to her baby and telling her it's time to go night-night.  She'll be getting a phone call from Mickey Mouse wishing her a happy birthday in about an hour and half, and I'm excited to see how she reacts.

I'll check back in at the end of the day...time to go celebrate with the birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!