Sunday, June 27, 2021

Happy 11th Birthday, Bailey!


I started this blog a little more than 10 years ago, shortly after Bailey was born. And here we are, celebrating her 11th birthday. 

In true tween fashion, she's developed her own style and is very particular about how she dresses.  She started middle school this year and made honor roll every quarter.  She's not the girly-girl that she used to be just a few short years ago, now preferring dark clothes, no makeup and flat shoes.  

Bailey's kept her sass, but she's developed this biting sense of humor that surprises me at times.  She is definitely her father's child.  She's sweet, she's funny, she's independent.  Headstrong, intuitive, and creative.  

I love her.

I can't wait to see the person she grows into.  If the last 11 years are any indication, we're all going to be blown away.  :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!