Saturday, September 12, 2015

We've Got News!





Baby #3 is on the way!

I'm at the end of my first trimester, and feeling pretty okay.  Exhausted and "big"...the typical pregnancy symptoms, but otherwise pretty good.  I'm nauseous a lot this time around, but excited to be adding to our crew.  We've seen the baby on an ultrasound, and heard the heartbeat for the first time yesterday.

Bailey is over the moon excited, and hoping for a baby sister.  Gerry is pretty indifferent to it right now because he has no clue, really, what's happening.  Scott and I are happy, nervous, excited, and all of the other emotions that come with learning you've got a new bundle on the way.

Here's hoping the next few months go by quickly and calmly!





 photo Signature_001_zpsnl9ejbwz.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!