Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Progression

Just a quick post today.

 I've been taking belly photos every few weeks sine the beginning of this pregnancy. With Bailey, I spent the entire 9 months in a state of shock that I was actually pregnant, and never really made a point to take any pictures...something that I really regret.  The one picture I do have of myself, I'm about 3 weeks from delivery and looking like a beached whale.  NOT the cute belly shot I'd been hoping for!  So this time around, I decided to take a picture every few weeks.  Now that I'm at 28 weeks, I've got enough photos to be able to really see the progression, and thought I'd share them on here.

For those of you who are (un)fortunate enough to be my Facebook friends, you've already seen these photos a million and one times.  I apologize...but I'm still gonna post them.  ;-)


13 weeks

16 weeks

Almost 19 weeks

22 weeks

25 weeks

28 weeks...Hello, 3rd Trimester!

* I have to add that I'm loving the cameo Bailey makes in some of these photos.  :-) *











No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!