Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday, Gerry!

It's been more than two months since my last post...yikes!  Life has been crazy busy and I just haven't had the time or the inclination to sit down and write a proper post.  So what better way to kick off a new year of the blog than by wishing my favorite little man a happy 2nd birthday?

Gerry is, in a word, incredible.  He's mischievous and funny and sweet and cute as hell, and I'm so lucky to have the pleasure of being his mother.  Life, for him, is just one big opportunity.  He's learning and discovering new things every day, is totally a go with the flow kind of kid, and he laughs at everything.  If more people were like him the world would be a much better and happier place.

I'm going to keep this short, otherwise I'll have a mile-long sappy and sentimental post.  So I'm just going to say this:

Happy happy happy birthday, Gerry!  I'm so thankful for you and I love watching you grow every day.  I love you to the moon and back, buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves comments? I do!